Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ether Has Arrived! New For 2012

That's right, the second, and long-promised, novel in the JauntWorld series, Ether, is finally here! After much deliberation, I decided to publish Ether as an exclusive ebook for the time being. Financial considerations what they are, it's just more feasible to go strictly epub. Should I figure out a good way to print a trade edition, the formatting and interior layout are complete, allowing me to do so easily. I'll also look into a way to create a downloadable PDF in the future for those interested in a more traditional, one-off print "book".

I have recently joined Scribd (find me under jauntworld) where a three-chapter sample of Ether is currently available there, as is a full, FREE, download of that chestnut, 2 Shorts (+1). I will periodically upload new content to Scribd as it is available. Please look for me there and don't forget to download Ether! Oh, and Jaunt is still available, too!
Post a Comment