Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ether Has Arrived! New For 2012

That's right, the second, and long-promised, novel in the JauntWorld series, Ether, is finally here! After much deliberation, I decided to publish Ether as an exclusive ebook for the time being. Financial considerations what they are, it's just more feasible to go strictly epub. Should I figure out a good way to print a trade edition, the formatting and interior layout are complete, allowing me to do so easily. I'll also look into a way to create a downloadable PDF in the future for those interested in a more traditional, one-off print "book".

I have recently joined Scribd (find me under jauntworld) where a three-chapter sample of Ether is currently available there, as is a full, FREE, download of that chestnut, 2 Shorts (+1). I will periodically upload new content to Scribd as it is available. Please look for me there and don't forget to download Ether! Oh, and Jaunt is still available, too!

No comments: